1. These days, I have bad days, and I have worse days. (I also have some good days. Somewhat less for now. This is not my norm, but there you go.) No, I don't really want to talk about it. Right now, anyway. I'm sure I will eventually. Personal problems abound, and I love all of you for being here for me in spite of those.
1A. Thanks to all of you who are patient with my off days when I get a little snappish. Those are less under my control than I would like. Serenity is hard to come by. (Please make all the Firefly tv series jokes you can. :)
2. I have a Tumblr. I have auto-crossposting of public posts set up for the people who have taken off to Tumblr and don't check Dreamwidth anymore, but who want to keep up on my life. I do not log onto Tumblr. Ever. This is not going to change. I don't have the time to be on multiple sites, the mental energy to deal with Tumblr, or the emotional energy to put up with Tumblr's toxic folks.
2A. Yes, I am aware you can curate your Tumblr experience with xkit or Tumblr Savior or whatever the latest trendy scripting extension is, but I don't have time.
3. I do the same with auto-crossposting public posts to Facebook, but I do log onto Facebook occasionally because my LARP runs on Facebook.
4. If you're reading on another site and you want the access-locked posts, you will have to make a Dreamwidth account. That's more personal content and less fandom and nerd content. Well. A little more nerd venting too, I guess.
5. I have many other social networking logins, but mostly don't participate, because I am a lazy social networking slacker.
6. Work is busy and only getting busier. Same with offline obligations. I do my best to reply to comments, but you can also get in touch with me via email to havocthecat@gmail or a Dreamwidth private message